- Fragrance notes: spearmint, lemon, blackcurrant bud
- With apple, ginger, cloves, jasmine & vanilla
- Weight: 800g
- Burn time: 110 - 120 hours
- Unique glass vessel, handcrafted in Tuscany
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Pure cotton wick
- Stylish mouth blown glass vessels
- Burning instructions included
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box
- Supplier code: CT-800/ABD/14/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696413038
This Abd El Kader scented candle by Cire Trudon has a fresh and free aroma of spearmint, lemon, blackcurrant bud, apple, ginger cloves with notes of jasmine and vanilla. The fragrance is inspired by the wind of freedom coming all at once from the Mascara coast and down from the mountains. Cire Trudon are the oldest wax manufacturers in the world; and the shape of their unique glass vessels are inspired by traditional champagne buckets.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Shipping & Returns
UAE ShippingStandard (2-5 working days) - AED 70
FREE for orders over AED 1,750
Find out more about UAE shipping
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard - AED 55.88
- Free shipping for orders over AED 651.91
- International_express delivery - AED 111.76
- Free shipping for orders over AED 745.04